The Millennial your professor warned you about. Incontrovertibly opposed to neoliberalism and post-modernism, including their roots, on a theological, philosophical, economic and political basis. My curriculum vitae spans chemistry, biology, law, and western jurisprudence. Jurist Doctorate. Recovering libertarian and ivory tower resident. Reluctant monarchist because I read too much history, and watched CSPAN one too many times. Christian in the vein of Augustine and the Five Solas, advocate for patriarchy, western and Christian tradition, and the nuclear family. Avid hunter, fisherman and outdoors-man. Described as a ‘food snob.’ Lover of old bourbon and old books. Happily married to my favorite redhead…my helpmate and the one that makes it all worth it. I live in Virginia but will always be a Texan.
- Bryce Sharper
- Gray Man
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- NC Scout
- The OLIGHT I1R EOS: An EDC Keychain Flashlight That Packs a Punch
- Chuck Schumer: FBI should “sign off” on body armor sales to civilians.
- Clandestine Communications Part Four: File and Hard Drive Encryption with Veracrypt
- Clandestine Communications Part Three: Email Domains
- Reality Check: The Preparedness of the Leftists – A Conversation Among AP Staff
- Sam Culper