John is the co-owner of UW Gear, Inc, premier maker of tactical gear and equipment for those armed citizens working in rural environments. With the input of current serving and former Law Enforcement, Combat Infantry and Special Operations troops, his designs are geared towards working armed in unsupported environments. A former Florida National Guardsman, avid outdoorsman, Patriot and prepper, John tailors his gear to those who know preparedness doesn’t mean emulating the cover of tacticool magazines.
- Bryce Sharper
- Gray Man
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- NC Scout
- Chuck Schumer: FBI should “sign off” on body armor sales to civilians.
- Clandestine Communications Part Four: File and Hard Drive Encryption with Veracrypt
- Clandestine Communications Part Three: Email Domains
- Reality Check: The Preparedness of the Leftists – A Conversation Among AP Staff
- Basic Weather 101: Forecasting
- Sam Culper