…to ask cui bono. We at AP take solace in the fact that despite the best machinations of man, justice will be meted out in this life or the next. Regardless of the who behind the attack, we continue to remember the victims and their families.
About The Author
The Millennial your professor warned you about. Incontrovertibly opposed to neoliberalism and post-modernism, including their roots, on a theological, philosophical, economic and political basis. My curriculum vitae spans chemistry, biology, law, and western jurisprudence. Juris Doctorate. Recovering libertarian and ivory tower resident. Reluctant monarchist because I read too much history, and watched CSPAN one too many times. Christian in the vein of Augustine and the Five Solas, advocate for patriarchy, western and Christian tradition, and the nuclear family. Avid hunter, fisherman and outdoorsman. Described as a 'food snob.' Lover of old bourbon and old books. Happily married to my favorite redhead...my helpmeet and the one that makes it all worth it. I live in Virginia but will always be a Texan.
February 2, 2019
January 4, 2019
February 4, 2019
July 2, 2019
- Bryce Sharper
- Gray Man
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- NC Scout
- Chuck Schumer: FBI should “sign off” on body armor sales to civilians.
- Clandestine Communications Part Four: File and Hard Drive Encryption with Veracrypt
- Clandestine Communications Part Three: Email Domains
- Reality Check: The Preparedness of the Leftists – A Conversation Among AP Staff
- Basic Weather 101: Forecasting
- Sam Culper