Probably not. Years ago, I heard about a Japanese man who knifed about 50 people in a subway station. In a crowded, urban environment, a knife can actually be more deadly than a gun because knives are quiet, as/more deadly in...Read More
The small size of attack drones and their global availability makes them especially attractive to non-state actors, or to nations (Iran in the Saudi case) who wish to arm proxies with effective weapons while maintaining deniability. In the current Saudi (or a potential United States civil war scenario), with Balkanized ethnic or religious groups mixed across the battle space, it will always be possible for an enemy guerrilla team to get within drone-launching range of their targets.Read More
Lions, Tigers, and Bears Oh My – Springfield Armory 1911 TRP Review By JohnyMac On a...Read More
CZ’s Scorpion Evo is one of the most interesting weapons on the market today. A compact,...Read More
- Bryce Sharper
- Gray Man
- The Novelty of Placing our Active Duty Military on our Actual Border.
- A Brief on Developing Commo Plans with HUMINT Sources
- Plans and photos of a simple rainwater catch system.
- The Army’s two handguns: One shooter’s thoughts on the Glock 19 and the Sig Sauer P320
- There is a problem in Hungary, and a problem in greater Europe.
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- NC Scout
- Sam Culper