Another public foible by quite possibly the most tone-deaf First Family to ever disgrace the White House, Mrs. Obama declared herself ‘forever First Lady’ in a recent speech. No comment on whether she has officially exited public politics, or the has future plans to run for public office again.
About The Author
The Millennial your professor warned you about. Incontrovertibly opposed to neoliberalism and post-modernism, including their roots, on a theological, philosophical, economic and political basis. My curriculum vitae spans chemistry, biology, law, and western jurisprudence. Juris Doctorate. Recovering libertarian and ivory tower resident. Reluctant monarchist because I read too much history, and watched CSPAN one too many times. Christian in the vein of Augustine and the Five Solas, advocate for patriarchy, western and Christian tradition, and the nuclear family. Avid hunter, fisherman and outdoorsman. Described as a 'food snob.' Lover of old bourbon and old books. Happily married to my favorite redhead...my helpmeet and the one that makes it all worth it. I live in Virginia but will always be a Texan.
December 11, 2018
July 2, 2020
Radio Contra Podcast
- Stranded Lebanese desperate to rebuild after blast August 12, 2020By Ghaida Ghantous and Michael Georgy BEIRUT (Reuters) - Sitting amid the debris, Lebanese on Wednesday expressed their frustration at the state for abandoning them in their desperate efforts tomayor
- Virtually identical: Grounded Japanese try ‘foreign’ holidays with a difference August 12, 2020By Akira Tomoshige TOKYO (Reuters) - Japanese businessman Katsuo Inoue chose Italy for this year's summer vacation, and he enjoyed the trimmings of a business class cabin and soaked up the sights ofmayor
- Regulator warning ends Hong Kong’s Next Digital share rally August 12, 2020HONG KONG (Reuters) - Shares of Next Digital Ltd tumbled over 40% on Wednesday after soaring more than 1,000% in the last two sessions, as the securities watchdog said it was monitoringmayor
- Belarus says police detained more than 1,000 protesters overnight August 12, 2020MINSK (Reuters) - Belarusian police detained more than 1,000 protesters on the third night of protests on Tuesday that broke out over a contested election handing a new term to President Alexandermayor
- EU reinstates trade duties on some Cambodian imports over human rights violations August 12, 2020BRUSSELS (Reuters) - The European Union on Wednesday withdrew preferential market access to Cambodian products such as garments and footwear, hitting about a fifth of the country's exports to the blocmayor
Smash That Subscribe Button!
- Gray Man
- Holy Serf
- Jesse James
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- WHY DOES IT COST 4 TIMES MORE TO RENT A U-HAUL TO MOVE FROM NEW YORK TO FLORIDA THAN FLORIDA TO NEW YORK?
- UPDATE FROM THE FRONTIER OF FREEDOM: U.S. MILITARY GOES FULL WOKE (NEVER GO FULL WOKE!)
- ABR Sit-Rep 1: Local Resistance to Antifa/BLM/RevCom Actions Near Eugene Oregon
- Post-Louisville NFAC Grand Master Jay Deep Dive
- WHEN THE MUSIC STOPS: HOW AMERICA’S CITIES MAY EXPLODE IN VIOLENCE
- NC Scout
- The Irish Perspective on Guerrilla Logistics
- A Challenge of Logistics: Ammo in Guerrilla Groups
- Government Contractor Embedded Software in 500+ Mobile Apps to Spy on Users: WSJ
- Our Current National Situation, by Green Mountain Shooter
- Mike Adams: BREAKING: Antifa terrorists in Austin, Portland just received a large cache of weapons in preparation for coordinated multi-city “TET offensive” against America
- Sam Culper