9/1/21 EDIT: If you are nervous about using the pony paste described below, check this out. It will cost you more money but you will be more comfortable with this method.
Also, here is another article on the Over the Counter Therapeutics for Preventing and Treating COVID-19 that has great information.
As someone who just got done fighting off ten days of COVID-19, I cannot recommend enough the use of Ivermectin both as preventative care and as a treatment protocol (my own lessons learned article is forthcoming). Ivermectin is the secret drug in the fight against COVID-19. Below is the treatment protocol that comes directly from the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance.
After that, there is a dosage chart for Ivermectin pills you would get from a doctor. These typically come in 3mg tabs (like mine did) and you can use this chart as a discussion starter for your doctor. Finally, there is also the option of what we affectionately call “pony paste”, or the Ivermectin in flavored tubes you can get from Tractor Supply or vet supply stores (or Amazon). I have at least one associate who successfully used the pony paste to fight off the infection before becoming positive while the rest of us ultimately got it. That same chart has the dosage instructions for that too (aka the plunger) but I also included some text beneath it. I highly recommend you print this information out.
Don’t be like me and wish you had it on hand when you needed but instead had put off buying it – get some now.
And I am not a doctor and this is not medical advice, so get any notion of suing out of your head. This is for discussion and sharing only. Thank you to the people who have been contributing this to me in private emails – you know who you are, and I cannot thank you enough for being on top of this.
PART ONE: Prevention & Treatment Protocols for COVID-19
Below you can download the I-MASK+ Prevention & Early Outpatient Treatment Protocol for COVID-19 with guidance on the timing and doses of each component medication. Further below please find more information on the I-MASK+ Protocol.
The I-MASK+ Protocol complements our MATH+ Hospital Treatment Protocol for Covid-19 from March 2020, which is intended for hospitalized patients. Both are physiologic-based combination treatment regimens developed by leaders in critical care medicine. All component medicines are FDA-approved, inexpensive, readily available and have been used for decades with well-established safety profiles. In October 2020, we added ivermectin as a core medication in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19.FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH
Mission Statement and Objectives of FLCCC
Formed by leading critical care specialists in March 2020, at the beginning of the Coronavirus pandemic, the ‘Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance’ is now a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to developing highly effective treatment protocols to prevent the transmission of COVID-19 and to improve the outcomes for patients ill with the disease.
We are dedicated to
- Reviewing all emerging published medical literature on COVID-19 from in-vitro, animal, clinical, and epidemiologic studies.
- Developing effective treatment protocols for COVID-19 that evolve by incorporating newly identified, applicable therapeutic and pathophysiologic insights.
- Educating physicians on safe and effective treatment approaches to all phases of COVID-19, from disease prevention strategies to the use of our combination-based therapy protocols in both early-stage (I-MASK+) and hospitalized patients (MATH+).
- Improving outcomes for people impacted by COVID-19 disorders through preventive and treatment strategies designed to optimize health.
- Teaching the public ways to prevent transmission of the virus and to advocate for the best possible care.
- Coordinating and accelerating the formation of research studies that will support effective prevention and therapeutic treatments for all impacted by COVID-19.
We accomplish these goals by sponsoring high quality medical education for both the public and health care providers, via the publication of scientific manuscripts, media interviews, and medical lectures for medical providers and the public.
Part Two: Dosage Chart for Ivermectin Pills.
The dosage conversion for the Durvet ivermectin horse paste is as follows. There is basically 4mg of ivermectin per notch/serration in the tube. Currently, the recommended doses are:
- 18mg per week for prevention of SARS-CoV-2 infection..
- 24mg per day for five days for early treatment of COVID-19.
NOTE: In the setting of poor clinical response, advanced disease, or obesity, higher doses should be used (target 0.4–0.6 mg/kg
Regarding the Durvet ivermectin horse paste:
If you do the math, the tube contains 6.08 grams of paste or 6,080 milligrams. The percentage of ivermectin in the gel is 1.87%. To derive the milligrams of ivermectin in a full tube you take 6080 x .0187 = 113.696 milligrams of ivermectin per tube. That is enough for a 1250 lb horse. The plunger stem has 28 serrations so when you open a new tube and push the plunger stem up to the first notch each notch thereafter will dispense 113.696 milligrams / 28 or 4.06 milligrams of ivermectin ( Just call each notch equal to an even 4 milligrams worth of ivermectin ). Per the tube, a normal dose ratio for ivermectin is .2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight.
- So for prevention you would take 4.5 notches/serrations per week.
- For early treatment you would take 6 notches every day for five days.
Part Three: Treatment Protocol from the Eastern Virginia Medical School20200321-covid-19-med protocol