When putting your kit together, please keep in mind the ABCs of airway, breathing and circulation. In the case of the IFAK, the airway and breathing tools are going to limited in most cases to little more than a naso-pharyngeal airway inserted into the nose and into the back of the throat. The circulation aspect is going to be covered by things like tourniquets and gauze bandages, as in, keeping the blood from circulating it’s way out of the body.Read More
Whether you consider yourself to be a prepper, patriot or partisan, there is no argument to made against having a robust emergency medical kit and the training and knowledge to put it to use. I’m going to show you my own medical kit that I keep nearby at all times.Read More
- Bryce Sharper
- Gray Man
- Plans and photos of a simple rainwater catch system.
- The Army’s two handguns: One shooter’s thoughts on the Glock 19 and the Sig Sauer P320
- There is a problem in Hungary, and a problem in greater Europe.
- Basic pointers on getting healthy (that you should probably already know).
- T.E. Lawrence, a master of guerrilla warfare.
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- NC Scout
- Sam Culper