As was reported by news sources this past Monday August 31, 2020, only 6% (9,684) of deaths reported by the CDC through August 26, 2020, were directly due to the CCP Virus alone. The other 94% (151,708) deaths were CCP Virus connected but in fact caused by other medical issues.
Remember, it was reported that if someone died due to a motorcycle accident and the rider had the CCP Virus in their system, the death was listed as Covid-19. This was done for money and to a degree, I believe political.
Below is the CDC chart with a link to their site on this subject near the bottom of this article.
Table 3. Conditions contributing to deaths involving coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), by age group, United States. Week ending 2/1/2020 to 8/22/2020.*
|Updated August 26, 2020|
|Number of Conditions|
|Conditions Contributing to Deaths where COVID-19 was listed on the death certificate1||ICD–10 codes||All ages||0–24 years||25–34 years||35–44 years||45–54 years||55–64 years||65–74 years||75–84 years||85 years and over|
|Total COVID-19 deaths2, as of 8/22/2020||U071||161,392||330||1,241||3,228||8,501||20,295||34,334||42,587||50,867|
|Influenza and pneumonia||J09–J18||68,004||111||564||1,428||3,967||9,438||15,389||18,116||18,989|
|Chronic lower respiratory diseases||J40–J47||13,780||24||59||139||403||1,486||3,262||4,335||4,071|
|Adult respiratory distress syndrome||J80||21,899||59||231||612||1,795||3,777||5,757||5,317||4,349|
|Other diseases of the respiratory system||J00–J06, J20–J39, J60–J70, J81–J86, J90–J95, J97–J99, U04||5,664||18||45||113||287||708||1,193||1,531||1,769|
|Ischemic heart disease||I20–I25||18,103||2||22||90||420||1,656||3,695||5,461||6,755|
|Cardiac arrhythmia||I44, I45, I47–I49||9,812||9||22||58||221||709||1,748||2,873||4,172|
|Other diseases of the circulatory system||I00–I09, I26–I43, I51, I52, I70–I99||8,743||39||98||209||504||1,129||1,928||2,157||2,679|
|Vascular and unspecified dementia||F01, F03||18,497||0||0||2||20||283||1,713||5,409||11,070|
|Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning and other adverse events||S00–T98, V01–X59, X60–X84, X85–Y09, Y10–Y36, Y40–Y89, U01–U03||5,133||36||124||176||302||609||1,003||1,220||1,661|
|All other conditions and causes (residual)||A00–A39, A42–B99, D00–E07, E15–E64, E70–E90, F00, F02, F04–G26, G31–H95, K00–K93, L00–M99, N00–N16, N20–N99, O00–O99, P00–P96, Q00–Q99, R00–R08, R09.0, R09.1, R09.3, R09.8, R10–R99||77,990||251||700||1,552||4,195||10,497||18,134||20,356||22,296|
NOTE: Number of conditions reported in this table are tabulated from deaths received and coded as of the date of analysis and do not represent all deaths that occurred in that period. Data for this table are derived from a cut of the NVSS database taken at a particular time, separate from other surveillance tables on this page which are tabulated on the date of update. As a result, the total number of COVID-19 deaths in this table may not match other surveillance tables on this page.
*Data during the period are incomplete because of the lag in time between when the death occurred and when the death certificate is completed, submitted to NCHS and processed for reporting purposes. This delay can range from 1 week to 8 weeks or more.
1Conditions contributing to the death were identified using the International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision (ICDndash;10). Deaths involving more than one condition (e.g., deaths involving both diabetes and respiratory arrest) were counted in both totals. To avoid counting the same death multiple times, the numbers for different conditions should not be summated.
2Deaths with confirmed or presumed COVID-19, coded to ICD–10 code U07.1
Go here to view the chart and comments on the CDC site.
Now the question is, would the same amount of deaths have occurred without the introduction of the CCP Virus? If we throw out a number of let’s say half of the cases would have, does that justify closing down the United States economy for three months and in some cases still today.
Looking back at Fun Facts Wednesday – Looking at the ‘Flue’ 2010-19 article from several weeks ago, the ten year influenza average is 37,463 a year. The CDC reports that 647,000 Americans die of heart disease in a given year. All these statistics must be considered to correctly analyze the actual deaths directly or indirectly due to the CCP Virus.
At this point, the next question for the American Partisan readers to ponder is has a nasty virus been co-opted by anti-American segments of our population to secure the defeat of President Trump in November?
Freedom Through Self-Reliance ™