Category: Matt Bracken
Currently I’m guest-hosting the 4th hour of the Alex Jones Show every Thursday. Yesterday my appearance covered a number of current topics of interest.Read More
We’re constantly told by leftist politicians, media and “entertainment” (sic) figures that the solution to America’s mass shootings is the elimination of the hundreds of millions of firearms already in private hands. But semi-automatic magazine-fed rifles (and pistols, revolvers and shotguns) have been available for over a century, while mass shootings are a modern phenomenon. The guns didn’t change, society did. And we can thank greedy murder pornographers like Jason Blum for helping to feed the moral madness and stoke the fires of political and racial hatred. So in that light, his currently delayed film “The Hunt” makes perfect sense. Who cares if you help to instigate a bloody second civil war, a dirty civil war that might lead to the deaths of millions of Americans, as long as you can make millions of dollars producing anti-American, anti-white and anti-conservative murder porn? Not murder pornographer Jason Blum. He’s laughing–at you–all the way to the bank.Read More
- Bryce Sharper
- Gray Man
- The Novelty of Placing our Active Duty Military on our Actual Border.
- A Brief on Developing Commo Plans with HUMINT Sources
- Plans and photos of a simple rainwater catch system.
- The Army’s two handguns: One shooter’s thoughts on the Glock 19 and the Sig Sauer P320
- There is a problem in Hungary, and a problem in greater Europe.
- JC Dodge
- Jesse James
- Matt Bracken
- NC Scout
- Sam Culper